한국외국어학원 공식 1위 롸연샘토익
압도적인강의력 신들린 적중률
1. D) They’re pulling suitcases.
2. D) The woman is filing some papers.
3. A) She’s placing a bag in the back of the car.
4. B) A roof is been built over on outdoor patio.
5. C) A server is delivering a food order.
6. C) One of the men is looking through the toolbox.
7. A) No, she wasn't
8. A) Sunny and warm
9. A) Very early in the day
10. B) At the electronics store
11. A) For a conference
12. B) Mr. Kianda is doing that.
13. A) They're scheduled for 6 o'clock.
14. C) I'm taking the bus.
15. A) Definitely, I liked it too.
16. C) I'm actually leaving in a few minutes.
17. B) By offering special rates for groups
18. A) They just canceled.
19. B) Ok, thanks a lot
20. A) They're on the back of the menu.
21. A) Sure, I'll see what's available.
22. C) It's in her e-mail.
23. C) Yes, but only until noon
24. B) Did you look in the cabinet above the printer?
25. C) Where did you hear that?
26. A) Gabriella put some ice cream in there this morning.
27. A) David picked it up yesterday.
28. C) The caterer handles that.
29. B) Afternoons are better for me.
30. B) I've been following your work on social media.
31. B) This client requested ceramic tiles.
32. C) At a national park
33. B) Move a vehicle
34. A) Provide transportation
35. A) At a clothing store
36. C) A price was not correct.
37. D) Parking is free with a receipt.
38. B) Her paycheck
39. A) It can take several weeks.
40. A) Contact her manager
41. D) A corporate executive
42. B) Meeting with staff
43. C) Go to lunch
44. C) Chef
45. D) She contacted a technician.
46. D) A request cannot be approved. (← 방문 단체 주문이 들어왔다.)
47. A) At a graphic design firm
48. C) Whether he should apply for a job
49. A) Provide a documents
50. C) At a airport
51. D) Taking a tour
52. C) Some storage lockers
53. B) To confirm a booking
54. A) Bring an additional truck
55. C) The job is in another town.
56. D) At an electronics repair shop
57. C) Warranty information
58. C) Delivery
59. D) At a bank
60. B) Hire new employees
61. C) To express concern (← 내가 보니 사업을 시작한 지 2년이 안 되었다.)
62. C) Wednesday
63. B) By attending a festival
64. C) Signed release forms
65. B) A moving company
66. C) Building 3
67. A) A security guard
68. C) F90
69. D) Offer more products
70. B) Answer some survey questions
71. A) A bakery
72. D) It uses local ingredients.
73. B) By presenting an ID card
74. A) In a science laboratory
75. C) A newsletter
76. B) She designed a building.
77. C) An industry trade show
78. B) It has been in business for a long time.
79. D) Show a product
80. B) A clothing store
81. A) Renting out shelf space
82. C) To provide a suggestion
83. B) A painting crew supervisor
84. B) A jacket
85. D) A neighbor is interested in having some work done. (← 나의 이웃이 당신의 차를 밖에서 봤다고 한다.)
86. C) City government employees
87. D) A bike-sharing program
88. A) Show a video
89. D) A toy factory
90. A) A meal voucher
91. C) To make a suggestion (← 비행사 박물관은 택시를 타고 조금만 가면 있다.)
92. B) Archaeology
93. A) The speaker is not in the studio.
94. D) To express excitement (← 이것은 자주 있는 일이 아니다.)
95. A) A printer
96. B) Item 2
97. B) By calling a phone number
98. B) Give a keynote presentation
99. C) To location C
100. C) Some background information
101. B) your
102. A) by
103. C) selection
104. B) leading
105. B) is taking
106. B) service
107. A) them
108. D) protect
109. C) historically
110. C) regulations
111. D) respected
112. A) before
113. C) restrictions
114. D) rarely
115. A) has been demonstrated
116. A) possibly
117. C) after
118. D) affordable
119. B) ideal
120. A) reduce
121. C) significantly
122. A) avoid
123. B) both
124. A) applause
125. C) troubled
126. D) mutually
127. A) few
128. C) Although
129. B) prior to
130. C) knowledge
131. B) attempted
132. D) confirmation
133. B) and
134. C) This includes any necessary clean up.
135. C) will offer
136. A) previous
137. B) professor
138. D) Registration will open approximately two months before classes begin.
139. D) replacement
140. B) have found
141. A) Most recently, he was director of technology at Stellaz Inc.
142. B) him
143. C) did not
144. D) performance
145. B) also
146. A) Please let us know your preference.
147. B) To describe a change in a payment amount
148. C) Trash removal
149. A) lecture
150. D) the owner of a consulting firm
151. B) 
154. A) On a product box
155. D) It is comfortable.
156. A) Its retail price
157. D) clothing
158. A) He will provide the name of a supplier. (← 오늘이 지나가기 전에 알려줄게.)
159. D) To encourage the use of company-branded products as gifts
160. C) He is the director of public relations.
161. D) To describe plans for a store opening
162. B) spread (= extend)
163. D) It is mostly occupied by an accounting firm.
164. C) To announce upcoming community events
165. D) Residents will have several opportunities to go shopping.
167. B) 
168. B) At a seafood restaurant
169. A) Salmon
170. D) Crouper costs about the same as salmon. (← 실제로 그 연어와 비슷하다.)
171. C) She agrees with Mr. Kang's idea for the weekly special.
172. A) fulfill (= meet)
173. C) They are faster.
174. C) Make sure a copy of their files is saved on the company server
175. A) On June 1
176. A) The value that hotel guests placed on personalized service
177. C) It researchers hotel industry trends.
178. C) A digital conference will be held.
179. D) She is not a subscriber to Qualidron.
180. D) finishes (= concludes)
181. C) They are picked when fully ripe.
187. A) It employs multiple people to prepare food.
188. C) A revised receipt
189. C) Medium chopped tomatoes
190. D) A product will arrive by March 12.
191. B) He spoke with officials in Wellington.
192. C) To provide an update on a project
193. D) It has offices in several countries.
194. D) Plant flowers and vegetables
195. A) It will be completed as scheduled.
196. B) To acknowledge a returned contract
197. D) A company director
198. A) Observe an experienced colleague at work
199. C) On Wednesday
200. B) Junior