한국외국어학원 공식 1위 롸연샘토익
압도적인강의력 신들린 적중률
1. D) A customer is purchasing some plants.
2. C) He is washing in front of the car.
3. D) The man is operating a machine.
4. C) Some books have been placed on shelves.
5. C) Some people are seated in outdoor dining area.
6. A) One of the women is waiting at a counter.
7. B) Because it has been so cold
8. B) By talking to the coach
9. A) Yes, next Tuesday
10. A) Sure, what time is good for you?
11. A) Here's the event schedule.
12. C) Yes, business has been slow.
13. C) In three weeks
14. B) Because I'm waiting for my manager
15. A) No, my second
16. A) It's already been taken care of.
17. B) Of course, just a moment
18. A) Hmm, do you have any tea?
19. B) Let's just save it for now
20. A) It just broke this morning.
21. C) It's a great color on you.
22. A) They are high quality.
23. B) OK, I'm feeling lucky today.
24. B) Mr. Harlow is in charge of accounting now.
25. C) They're going to renew their contract.
26. A) Good, let's take him to lunch
27. C) Our accountant is on his way.
28. A) Here is the paperwork from the manufacturer.
29. B) Why did you buy a smaller one?
30. B) No, the customer requested linen.
31. C) The kitchen is very busy.
32. A) He cannot access some internet sites.
33. B) Get approval from a supervisor
34. D) A meeting is taking place soon.
35. B) A clothing company
36. D) They are handmade.
37. C) Hiring temporary staff
38. B) At a hair salon
39. D) To celebrate a holiday
40. A) Put up a sign
41. A) At a shipping company
42. A) A shipment is late.
43. B) Talk with some managers
44. D) At a paint store
45. C) Learn a new skill
46. A) A job opportunity
47. D) Gardening techniques
48. C) An item may arrive too late.
49. A) At shipping address
50. C) Newspaper reporters
51. C) A schedule was changed.
52. B) Send an e-mail
53. C) A mobile translation application
54. B) A function's accuracy
55. A) Meeting a deadline
56. A) A physician
57. D) To agree with a suggestion (← 내가 운동 루틴을 잘 모르는 것이 맞다.)
58. B) Meet with a specialist
59. D) She has good problem-solving skills.
60. B) Her professional goals
61. C) A job opportunity will be available. (← ~~~가 곧 은퇴할 것이다.)
62. D) 89
63. A) Parking availability
64. C) Eating at a nearby restaurant
65. D) He was talking to a client.
66. A) Parked cars will be cooler.
67. B) Best-shield Premium
68. C) $200
69. D) A seating area
70. C) A meal voucher
71. D) A TV reporter
72. A) Weather conditions are poor.
73. B) Check a web site
74. B) A printer
75. B) Wireless connectivity
76. B) Avoid waste
77. D) To celebrate an employee's retirement
78. B) Promoting technological innovations
79. D) Watch a video
80. C) To praise a colleague
81. D) Generating ideas
82. C) Costs
83. D) An annual sale
84. C) By using social media
85. A) Discuss the results of a report
86. A) She injured her wrist.
87. D) A surgeon
88. D) Some listeners' work schedules may change.
89. D) Adding a wing to the museum
90. D) Speak to visitors
91. B) It will provide a contest prize.
92. C) It is a sponsor of the show.
93. B) The listeners should expect some stores to be closed.
94. D) An interview
95. C) The creative use of spices
96. B) It will use a questionnaire.
97. D) Jingdao Hang
98. A) A fund-raiser was successful.
99. C) In the Contemporary Art Gallery
100. B) Noise will not be a problem.
101. A) clean
102. D) free
103. A) greatly
104. B) pickup
105. A) its
106. D) carefully
107. C) rise
108. B) by
109. D) luckily
110. A) membership
111. A) costly
112. C) Although
113. B) combination
114. B) confidently
115. C) personal
116. A) less
117. C) potentially
118. B) since
119. D) attendees
120. A) for
121. A) express
122. C) entitled
123. C) much
124. D) whether
125. C) whoever
126. C) specifications
127. A) about
128. A) undergoing
129. D) whereas
130. B) enthusiastically
131. B) snacks
132. C) The resulting batch of crunchy balls is packed with protein and fiber.
133. A) thinly
134. A) mixed
135. A) instructions
136. B) until
137. D) The straps should feel snug against your body.
138. C) adjust
139. D) previously
140. c) premium
141. D) As I understand it, my monthly cost will increase by $20.
142. C) this
143. A) The decision was made at the council's most recent monthly meeting.
144. B) will house
145. A) sites
146. B) competitive
147. B) A romantic comedy
148. C) A preview of parts of a film
149. D) Some equipment will turn on automatically.
150. A) He is grateful for Mr. Douglass' help. (← 제가 빚졌네요.)
151. C) Opportunities for employment
152. D) Specialized training
153. C) She joined a mailing list.
154. B) The items will be delivered to Ms. Siraisi's home.
155. C) To describe a policy that will soon be implemented
156. B) Grass near roadsides will be cut less often.
157. D) Increased property values for homeowners
158. A) They are available in a variety places.
159. D) It increased its advertising efforts.
160. A) 
161. A) He attended a trad fair.
162. C) It provides regular progress reports to clients.
163. D) performed (= handled)
164. C) Their talents are well matched.
165. C) He bakes scones and muffins.
166. B) It can be enjoyable to listen to.
167. B) The baked good sell out quickly.
168. B) To acknowledge a course completion
169. A) It offers both online and in-person instruction.
170. D) She has earned all the credits she needs for a certification.
171. B) 
172. B) Members of a book club
173. C) He enjoys organizing the group. (← 천만해요.)
174. D) An online store
175. C) In Mission Bay
176. C) To describe a plan
177. B) Low pricing
178. D) He took advantage of a special offer.
179. A) satisfactory (= decent)
180. B) It manufactures a wide variety of cutting tools.
181. A) To announce new responsibilities for employees
182. A) Entering and updating client account information
183. D) By November 1
184. C) Mr. Clarke's
185. D) He will be attending an event at his son's school.
186. A) It left out an important detail about Ms.Gwilym's education.
187. D) To ask a colleague to verify a fact
188. B) Ms. Philby
189. A) Encouragement for readers to provide feedback
190. C) In June
191. B) Business owners
192. C) To inform staff of a change
193. A) It will be hosted by a sports organization.
194. D) At 7:00 pm
195. B) Branford Building Association
196. B) Its performance schcedule has been extended.
197. D) It provides free parking for patrons.
198. A) Premier Guest
199. C) He enjoyed the play on March 20.
200. B) Purchase Show Day tickets online